Weather Report..................

I think you've generously left some rain behind Steve. Where do I send you the money? 🙂

The forecast for tomorrow, starting at 0400hrs is for lots of it, and how we need it. Unless the forecasters change their minds, it'll rain all day.

Reactions: 2cv
We got a reluctant, timid Thunderstorm.
It crept in , 8 hours later than
forecast made a surly nuisance of itself. then meandered off.
Leaving about 25 litres of dusty water in my sumps.
Gave the greenery a freshen up.
Nothing forecast for the next 10 .days

Last edited:
I think you've generously left some rain behind Steve. Where do I send you the money? 🙂

The forecast for tomorrow, starting at 0400hrs is for lots of it, and how we need it. Unless the forecasters change their minds, it'll rain all day.
One of my New Year's resolution was to be kind to our weather forecasters.

Tricky as we haven't had a drop of rain, and it looks like none for the rest of the day. 🤔

I suppose we should be grateful for the continuing warm dry weather. 👍

Dry after overnight drizzle, but a cool 12 degrees and banks of grey and black clouds ... Not something one would vote for on Election Day, though a Japanese male might donate a blue tablet or two ... :oops:

Steve

Today will be fabulous, dry, blue sky, the lightest breeze, and 20°.
But not in Fife, where the overnight rain has signed on for a double shift to become the morning rain, with a bonus sharp shower as we walked back home after dropping Brunhilde at the garage for her service ... Of course, had I remembered to leave the paperwork accessible, we would not have needed to double back to the garage, so could have been closer to home when the rain intensified. My brain is spongy enough, without needing extra watering :rolleyes:

Steve

We're on the terrace, breakfast under the Parasol.
We've just said to eachother, " it can't get any more comfortable than this "
Gentle stroll into the village for coffee is all we have on the agenda.
Apologies for the smugness

Lovely morning in Harrogate and seems set fair for the day on our travels. We’d planned to stay in Wetherby tonight but after the LB failed are heading for Blackpool where we’ll have ehu. ⛅⛅⛅

Lovely morning in Harrogate and seems set fair for the day on our travels. We’d planned to stay in Wetherby tonight but after the LB failed are heading for Blackpool where we’ll have ehu. ⛅⛅⛅
Oh, how we miss those sudden gremlins that forced us to change our plans .
Lovely day.
Too hot for breakfast on the upper terrace.
We're on the Mezzanine, in the shade of the Olive Tree.

Back