Weather Report..................

-1 degree and freezing rain at present, and much the same expected all day. The heavy snow forecast earlier is not now expected. At least it should be a little milder later. I’ll be glad to follow Boris’s advice and stay inside at home, where I predict temperatures of over 20 degrees and dry. 🥶🌧🌧

-1 degree and freezing rain at present, and much the same expected all day. The heavy snow forecast earlier is not now expected. At least it should be a little milder later. I’ll be glad to follow Boris’s advice and stay inside at home, where I predict temperatures of over 20 degrees and dry. 🥶🌧🌧

It must be quite different to where you would be normally, there it would be 20+ and dry but that would be out doors.
We're all in for an unusual winter.
Stay safe and warm.
😎😰

Anybody heard from Paul, I know he said he was hibernating but there has been radio silence from deepest Portugal for a few days now? Hope they are ok?

It looks as if Paul last posted on Motorhomer on Friday 8th January, Dave.
As you'll be aware, there's been quite bad weather on the Iberian peninsula so, like you, I hope that all is well for them.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

It looks as if Paul last posted on Motorhomer on Friday 8th January, Dave.
As you'll be aware, there's been quite bad weather on the Iberian peninsula so, like you, I hope that all is well for them.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Yes, he hasn't been on WC either since last Friday. Hopefully its just a power supply issue because of the weather and nothing more serious 🤞🏻

Back