Webasto Air Top 2000

1977paul

Hi all
Heater is trying to start, fan blows but doesn't ignite then stops. I only have got a basic on off control, the green light flashes 5 times quickly the 9 times slowly and repeats.
Anyone had the same, knows what the sequence of lights us indicating?
Cheers all.

Thank you, just got to get damn thing out now! Lots of helpful vids on strip down if unit but getting the thing out of its fitted place is another matter!

Hi all
Heater is trying to start, fan blows but doesn't ignite then stops. I only have got a basic on off control, the green light flashes 5 times quickly the 9 times slowly and repeats.
Anyone had the same, knows what the sequence of lights us indicating?
Cheers all.
Thank you, just got to get damn thing out now! Lots of helpful vids on strip down if unit but getting the thing out of its fitted place is another matter!
Ihpaul are you talking about a night diesel moter if so start the engien let her her tick over and start the heater it will start yours meduck

My air top 2000 needs a really healthy 12v supply to start it (It takes a high current during the start up sequence).
As said, run the engine at a fast idle to ensure the battery is at full capacity, then try again.
Your problem may also be a poorly battery.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back