Webasto control panel

SCRUMPY BOY

Hello, I have a Webasto manual control panel and it has stopped working, is it an easy job to swap like for like .
CheersD38E23F7-CACA-41B8-90A8-13002479FC42.jpeg

I'm not familiar with the unit, but on the face of it it looks like a case of disconnecting wires or simply removing a connector and reconnecting to the replacement unit. The real question is, why has it stopped working? (If indeed, it is the control panel that has stopped working.) Is it possible that there's a cheap and easy fix?

That looks like a Dual-Top controller. Have you checked all the fuses?? It's extremely rare these panels go down!!!!! They are not unique to the unit, so you could even upgrade to the digital display with the 7 day programmable timer.

The guys from Webasto said it was a common thing, you think you have turned it off but it actually stays on.
Checked all the fuses etc and they are all ok.

Mmmm, Think I'll be having words as that's the first I've heard of it!!
Last time I checked, it's a small trim surrounding the display and behind that will be either a 4 or 6 pin connector (nothing too complicated). They don't need coding in as far as I'm aware, so should be a straight swap. However I really would recommend upgrading to the Digital display!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back