What’s your plans this weekend?

I’ve left Scotland to move near my family in Andover which is why I haven’t been about. The good news is I can park the moterhome on the drive the bad news is it should be driving around East Lothian.

I’ve left Scotland to move near my family in Andover which is why I haven’t been about. The good news is I can park the moterhome on the drive the bad news is it should be driving around East Lothian.
Keep in touch Annette

Giving van good clean inside and out was white & gold now as green roof don't think i painted that colour might be on roof for a while

Plans for the weekend ..we are going to decide on a daily basis! Depends on the weather...maybe a trip to the lake beach at Trisio or a trip to Figeiro dos vinhos or maybe Sao Pedro Moel beach! Decisions, decisions!

Sat here and had a very pleasant surprise my wingman is here Rae and Ann
Just a pity lm knackered. HIt a few drinks then. To bed and a long lie in sat morning

Last edited:
Is there something I'm missing about Blackpool ? been there once ... Don't see you as Big Dipper or Hen Night fans ? .... I've known to be wrong, for example 'we can't have run out of LPG '.

• Funny
Reactions: 2cv
Is there something I'm missing about Blackpool ? been there once ... Don't see you as Big Dipper or Hen Night fans ? .... I've known to be wrong, for example 'we can't have run out of LPG '.

Blackpool, my home town, is a wonderful place. Maybe not what it once was and certainly has its problems in places, but an excellent climate and apart from the centre it can be very nice. Miles of glorious beaches, nice nearby towns an historic football team, excellent tram service and Britains best park. A few excellent chippies too.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back