What a treat we have got for you in November 2024

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

I am pleased to announce I have secured a booking with Midlife, a very, very popular 6 piece, 2 tone band, I have put a fair bit of work and negotiations into booking this band just for us in November 2024, at Goosnargh. Tickets will be about £7 each, and I guarantee they are worth every penny. The rally thread will be released in the next few weeks and limited to 80 vans, so if you are interested, I suggest that you put the date in your diary. Here is just a sample of what we are going to get

Last edited:
well done jeff they really got the place jumping at barnoldswick at least they weren’t as loud as berni the dj

I have also had a message off the band asking if Wully will be attending as they have got a song dedicated to him. Our Wully is well known even in the music word :cool: 🎸🎷

I am pleased to announce I have secured a booking with Midlife, a very, very popular 6 piece, 2 tone band, I have put a fair bit of work and negotiations into booking this band just for us in November 2024, at Goosnargh. Tickets will be about £7 each, and I guarantee they are worth every penny. The rally thread will be released in the next few weeks and limited to 80 vans, so if you are interested, I suggest that you put the date in your diary. Here is just a sample of what we are going to get

Meduck & me please, we like a good turn !

'Spose I'll have to look on ebay for a Pork Pie hat

I have now posted this event

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back