What are you doing for Easter?

GMJ

...as not that many of us can get away!

We normally have our son staying with us and my FiL over for Sunday lunch on Easter Sunday but obviously not this year. Also despite living in Wales and able to go away in our MH, Mrs GMJ wanted to stay at home for Easter
confused3.gif

So it'll just be the 2 of us. Nice lunch at lunchtime (we normally eat in the evening) followed by watching a film on TV. I did suggest that European Cup rugby was on but she didn't seem to like that idea!
shrug.gif

I couldn't get a turkey to cook though (family tradition) so we are having chicken and the diets will be temporarily suspended as I got my wife an Easter egg as well.

What are you up to?

Stay at home has been in place here since October, and has just changed to stay local. Think we’ll just stick with what we’re used to and stay at home. Maybe more relaxation of rules later in the month, but current local levels have a long way to fall if that’s to happen. Looks like snow tomorrow anyway.

Reactions: GMJ
Happy Easter (Sunday) everyone.

A lovely day here in west Wales so a walk this morning; main meal at lunchtime; and a film on Netflix (or other) this afternoon accompanied by some chocolate of Mrs GMJ will share the Easter egg I bought her :)

Been .looking for Easter eggs cant find a one .don't believe in the tooth fairy either now

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back