WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND

Heading up to Wolsingham Pilote dealer to trade in my pvc and leave a deposit on a new P650gj low profile. Once I have paid the outstanding balance, had to visit bank yesterday and give notice of withdrawal, I’m leaving the motorhome with the dealer until I have recovered from my pending knee replacement operation.
I will also arrange to have an alarm, tracker and satellite fitted while it is there. Will be using Jackson’s Satellites from Wakefield for the satellite. They only charge £60.00 extra to travel to Wolsingham, it would cost me £30.00 in diesel to go to their premises so not worth the hassle imho.

Just off the border having eaten my second breakfast and contemplating if I need a third :)

That will be the border with Scotland

Just fitted led reverse lamps (bright) ,changed no plates ,inside getting mods done next stopped for a cuppa the now ,then popping down to outlaws to see sister in law away back to nz

Ferging airbag light on think I’ll try and fix it the old fashioned way with a gallon of petrol. Hate this modern motor Shiite.

On a CL site near York assisting with an Amatuer Radio Foundation course, no facilities other than water and Elson point suites us just fine.

Enjoy Gordon plenty of R&R as they say! We’re away to Cayton Bay for the week not in the van sadly Malcolm’s sister is coming with us!

Wardrobe removed temp mod carried out ,will finish on return from holiday
My goodlady has two headrests to recover then that’s her recovered the hab area with same fabric my b544 was recovered in ,I went and got 5 metres from the upholster that done the 544 total cost £145 that’s the special thread etc
Must say she has done a abso brilliant job
Just called her the now and I said I would buy her some new sketchers but she has not got time so I’ve just saved another good waad ??????

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back