What are your thoughts Bill?

I hadn’t heard of that. 124 miles in fully electric seems of little use, especially if diversion is considered. Certainly more environmentally friendly fuels for conventional aircraft seem to be coming available and the idea of vtol craft for short sectors would be great, if only to be able to avoid the airports which see travellers as simply a cash cow. Long haul seems to be headed point to point with technology improving, non stop London to Australia being a case in point.

I hadn’t heard of that. 124 miles in fully electric seems of little use, especially if diversion is considered. Certainly more environmentally friendly fuels for conventional aircraft seem to be coming available and the idea of vtol craft for short sectors would be great, if only to be able to avoid the airports which see travellers as simply a cash cow. Long haul seems to be headed point to point with technology improving, non stop London to Australia being a case in point.
Local space company near to me use this to launch their rockets. https://www.skyrora.com/ecosene

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back