What is the correct name for this metal clip?

mariesnowgoose

The trigger-controlled shower head on our old auto sleeper was leaking in the 'off' position, so just got a replacement.

The new shower head works fine, but it is not identical to the original and needs a bigger mechanism to 'push' clip it to the wall.
Not just to keep it in place and out of the way, but also to keep it rigid and physically stop the head waving around when driving etc.

Ideally what is needed is a slightly bigger metal clip than the one in the photo.
Note: the one in the photo is actually the clip for holding the shower hose, not the head!

But - I don't know the technical term for it, so haven't a clue what search terms to use!

Anybody know what this type of clip is called? :unsure:

Shower hose clip.jpg

The trigger-controlled shower head on our old auto sleeper was leaking in the 'off' position, so just got a replacement.

The new shower head works fine, but it is not identical to the original and needs a bigger mechanism to 'push' clip it to the wall.
Not just to keep it in place and out of the way, but also to keep it rigid and physically stop the head waving around when driving etc.

Ideally what is needed is a slightly bigger metal clip than the one in the photo.
Note: the one in the photo is actually the clip for holding the shower hose, not the head!

But - I don't know the technical term for it, so haven't a clue what search terms to use!

Anybody know what this type of clip is called? :unsure:

View attachment 60027
I have several sizes here, pop in on your way to the Drum or can bring them to Kelsie.

Sam

I have several sizes here, pop in on your way to the Drum or can bring them to Kelsie.

Sam

Thanks very much Sam! 😍
I'll see if I can figure out the size needed and PM you.

Note: not able to make the Drum meet (too many unavoidable commitments here for the rest of this week), but definitely coming up to Kelso next week. (y)🥳🙃

Thanks very much Sam! 😍
I'll see if I can figure out the size needed and PM you.

Note: not able to make the Drum meet (too many unavoidable commitments here for the rest of this week), but definitely coming up to Kelso next week. (y)🥳🙃
Will bring the bag along, I'd better put in the van now or I'll forget.😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back