WHAT R U DOING THIS WEEKEND

it was looking a bit gey windy for Monday mornings ferry!
We thought so too, last time across The Boss was bonny and bad! As it happens, we've had to knock it back to Tuesday anyway 'cos we have a delivery scheduled for Monday that we forgot about.

Few jobs to finish in the garage but depending on the weather I may just swan off up the Antrim Glens.

Reactions: 2cv
WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND,IM FOING JOBS AROUND THE ESTATE,EMPTYING THE VAN GARAGE AND MANUFACTURING AWNING POLE ENDS 🤞
im drinking and drinking, oh hell im drinking. p.s. not pisst. on fruit juice. life is hell, pass the bottle on the left hand side. ok.pj

im drinking and drinking, oh hell im drinking. p.s. not pisst. on fruit juice. life is hell, pass the bottle on the left hand side. ok.pj
I didn't see you as a port drinker. Did you know that Pitt the Younger was called "Three Bottles Pitt. " It was only later that I realised that his bottles were significantly smaller than ours. 🤔

I often see your posts, but don't always understand them. I'm certain the fault is mine.

In the meantime, as you say, keep passing the decanter clockwise, and it'll soon return. 👍

I took the winter cover off of our van today, no cobwebs no dust or mold and guess what it started the first time after three and a half months. I know I should do a periodic start at least every month but the hassle of unzipping the cover in wet windy or cold conditions seemed to cause me to delay it until tomorrow. Anyway all looking good, a spring clean this week and test out before the MOT next month and we are ready for the new season

Today I'm sorting out my SCUBA gear and loading the MH ready to go away for a few days from Monday (In Wales where I live). Son came up yesterday, He scrubbed and washed the MH Roof for me (White again!). I gave the inside a good spring clean. Now to fill water tank when it stops raining (Normal Welsh Summertime weather). Was going to load the 125cc motor scooter on the rack but changed mind, Now just taking the folding ebike instead.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back