When are your school kids holidays in February 2019

Basically it is chaos different areas/authorities choose different dates especially for short breaks
Suggest you propose a meet in February and ask those who might come when they can attend..
Then choose dates which suit most !
Not easy

Very rare that English and Scottish half terms match. I was down in Norfolk with the grandkids recently at half term and everywhere was deserted :)

this sound's good a forum that is catering for the kids the we mans at privet school so it not usually the same as the local schools I will find out would be nice to go on a meet where children are Welkom
bill

Bill we’ve had meets where the kids have had a ball think we had about 10 at Henley and Hereford a wee gang making swings out on there bikes and generally having a ball sitting round the fire with marshmallows at night and they realy stick together and look after each other

that's sounds good jay is 12yo we were going to look at the Hereford meet but we live in Goole it looks like it all booked up and at £8 pounds a head it could work out expensive with three of us at £24 a night
bill

that's sounds good jay is 12yo we were going to look at the Hereford meet but we live in Goole it looks like it all booked up and at £8 pounds a head it could work out expensive with three of us at £24 a night
bill
Bill it’s not £8 a head it’s £8 for the van no matter how many people and £15 for the hire off the hall so say you have three people three nights it’s 3 times £8 plus £15 = £39. For the three nights Plus if you want extra nights it’s £8 a night but you only pay the £15 one time no matter how many nights you stay plus you can have breakfast in the club but that’s £5 a head There’s another Hereford meet usually may I think cheers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back