Where are you all?

The laird

Rally Organiser

Seems very slow on posts and folks answering questions ,come on get tapping them keyboards

Well that kept quiet ,can you count me out some on the q t
I’ll see you ok when the new specs arrive jeff?

Jeff have you got anymore stickers yet?

Last edited:
I'm on the Isle of Wight with two old school friends in a huge old thatched and beamed house with the wind and rain lashing round like a whirling dervish. Soooo looking forward to the ferry ride home on Thursday in gale force winds :eek:

Been away to a meet in Shrewsbury at the weekend, now charging the batteries (had no sunshine at all for the solar!) ready for The Frog this coming weekend.

Purfleet now, 2 days of looking at trucks and buses then back to Cornwall. How you London peeps deal with the M25 is beyond me. The A303 is bad but what an absolute ? road the m25 is. Will drugs for the drive home help ?! ?

Yes we are at Moffat, if I hadn’t been driving I would have taken some pics when we got to the town last night, the Christmas lights looked great in the dark with nobody about

Waiting for daughter to finish work and collect grandsons, then heading south to Moffat. Should be with you guys about 6.00pm. Snow in Boghead, how is the weather down there?

Waiting for daughter to finish work and collect grandsons, then heading south to Moffat. Should be with you guys about 6.00pm. Snow in Boghead, how is the weather down there?
Rain on and off and a chilly breeze but okay :)

I hope they cleaned the roof fully before they fixed those panels.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back