Where are you in the van today?

Been up at the Will O Natts Public house , Holmfirth , with a few other members , yesterday we had 15 hours of horizontal rain. but on the plus side we have all got nice clean vans now :giggle:

Ma

ke sure you visit the tat market before you leave Torri Del :)

Shopping, diesel, lpg. Think that’s about it. Lovely to see everyone. But ready to hit the road again. TBH, I’ve been here longer than planned, got some family flight dates wrong. They’re here now,and I’ve seen them.. So whooosh, there I was, gone.

Well we’re home now van food removed ,washing done ,fuelled and lpg filled ready for next jaunt
Early start for work tomorrow and I’m heading to Invergorden so if any o you guys see me in my truck gimme a honk and a light flash as I got last week from someone around Blair Atholl who I don’t know who it was but hello ?

Last edited:
We joined Annie a couple of hours ago, were stopping somewhere else tonight but we couldn’t leave her alone :)

Your personal life is your own. Sometimes there’s just too much information ??

At Barragem da Povoa, Portugal.
Next stop Monsanto to have a look round, the village is made out of large boulders and they have fitted houses into the gaps??
Then on our way home, up to Calais for the 28th, have to get home as my licence runs out April.
Happy travels and stay safe.
Ken?

Your personal life is your own. Sometimes there’s just too much information ??
Caz says she wants a word with you when you land back in Blighty ha ha

Vélez-Rubio, Almeria, moving onto Mojácar or Vera tomorrow.

At Barragem da Povoa, Portugal.
Next stop Monsanto to have a look round, the village is made out of large boulders and they have fitted houses into the gaps??
Then on our way home, up to Calais for the 28th, have to get home as my licence runs out April.
Happy travels and stay safe.
Ken?

Drove past signs to Monsanto only yesterday......

Níjar, southern Spain . One of the driest places in Europe. It’s pi...pouring down. After a week in shorts and t shirts, not ever forgetting a hat. It’s sweat shirts, jeans and a rain coat. I’ve driven for about 3 hours with the heater on. Not quite what I expected.

Still in Cumbria and may have to postpone my Scotland trip as I have someone interested in buying 3 lenses and a dslr from me so may have to head home Wed/Thurs.
Would have attempted to put him off but he is going away Saturday and the deal may fall through if I don’t sort it this week.

Well we’re home now van food removed ,washing done ,fuelled and lpg filled ready for next jaunt
Early start for work tomorrow and I’m heading to Invergorden so if any o you guys see me in my truck gimme a honk and a light flash as I got last week from someone around Blair Atholl who I don’t know who it was but hello ?

Crawling along in the outside lane of the M8 tonight approaching the Edinburgh City Bypass at around half past five I inched past a GTS wagon in the inside lane. I couldn’t stop to chat as we were going all of about half a mile an hour faster (4mph compared with your 3.5!) than the inside lane traffic and there was a police car just ahead! Wondered if it was you Gordon so if you or one of your colleagues saw some sort of idiot gesticulating through the sun roof of a brown Skoda Superb estate it was me!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back