WHERE ARE YOU

The laird

Rally Organiser

I’m at home just now only to sleep ,we are trying to muck in and keep wheels turning ,no enough hours away up norf again at three the Moro morning

Let’s hope people take heed to stay at home unless really required

Last edited:
I was saying to Edna I’m not gonna sorn mine as I’m still working and prepared to keep paying the tax for the government as they are gonna need all the dosh they can get
I’m not saying all to do this and not a debate issue just me silly auld gittttt😀

Likewise, I’ve left all my vehicles taxed. Just hope it’s not wasted like Nicola’s vanity ships.

Lockdown now here in Thailand (well almost) from Thursday 26th for 1 month plus (end of April)
Curfew No-one to leave their house between 7pm and 7am ( no change for us )
And the usual warnings about travel Etc. The major routes will have police (or army checking).. People NOT allowed to travel back to their home villages from Bangkok for fear of spreading the Virus.
Bangkok has nightly spraying of disinfectant. (and other cities)
But it seems shops/markets will remain open during the day but the 7-11 convenience stores will have their hours curtailed.
This is breaking news so maybe more severe restrictions ?
No doubt PM on TV tonight
Beer & Flour and Milk shopping tomorrow
Fresh pork gets sold by a local delivering from a coolbox on a motorcycle!
Chicken and vegetables in local markets some very small..I doubt that those will close but ?????
No seats on flights to UK available now and soon flights to be cancelled as well
Content to sit it out here !...No problems with moving cash or visa.
Thai Airways will honour our return tickets as some stage ! (I am reasonably sure of this after brief contact..but if not travel/holiday insurance)

Last edited:
Sta
Lockdown now here in Thailand (well almost) from Thursday 26th for 1 month plus (end of April)
Curfew No-one to leave their house between 7pm and 7am ( no change for us )
And the usual warnings about travel Etc. The major routes will have police (or army checking).. People NOT allowed to travel back to their home villages from Bangkok for fear of spreading the Virus.
Bangkok has nightly spraying of disinfectant. (and other cities)
But it seems shops/markets will remain open during the day but the 7-11 convenience stores will have their hours curtailed.
This is breaking news so maybe more severe restrictions ?
No doubt PM on TV tonight
Beer & Flour and Milk shopping tomorrow
Fresh pork gets sold by a local delivering from a coolbox on a motorcycle!
Chicken and vegetables in local markets some very small..I doubt that those will close but ?????
Stay well you two 👍

At home and getting the motorhome serviced ready for the MOT next week.

I rang Ribblesdale Autos yesterday and they said they`re still going ahead as normal until they are told not to.

I`ll also tax it as normal then we are good to go when restrictions are lifted and i don`t have to fanny around getting it MOT`d and taxed later along with every other Tom, Dick and Harry if suspensions are put it place like they have done with HGV / Trailer testing.

If they are suspended can you imagine the panic of trying to get them all done because i don`t think they`ll say ........................................

No worries, just get it MOT`d when you next get chance.

Sitting on an aire on the A1 motorway between Paris and Lille. Getting Zeebrugge to Hull ferry tonight (Wed). Left the Algarve at 7.45 Sun. Never driven so far so fast. Looking forward to a shower on the ferry. Stayed on a spot in the forest of Ramboullet last night. Splendid isolation.
Self isolating for months when I get home. Have toilet rolls, rice, pasta and tins of tuna. Oh and wine, spiced rum and chocolate.20200325_065509.jpg

Sitting on an aire on the A1 motorway between Paris and Lille. Getting Zeebrugge to Hull ferry tonight (Wed). Left the Algarve at 7.45 Sun. Never driven so far so fast. Looking forward to a shower on the ferry. Stayed on a spot in the forest of Ramboullet last night. Splendid isolation.
Self isolating for months when I get home. Have toilet rolls, rice, pasta and tins of tuna. Oh and wine, spiced rum and chocolate.View attachment 53666

Good to see that you’ll be home soon. Have a safe journey.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back