WHERE ARE YOU

Sitting on an aire on the A1 motorway between Paris and Lille. Getting Zeebrugge to Hull ferry tonight (Wed). Left the Algarve at 7.45 Sun. Never driven so far so fast. Looking forward to a shower on the ferry. Stayed on a spot in the forest of Ramboullet last night. Splendid isolation.
Self isolating for months when I get home. Have toilet rolls, rice, pasta and tins of tuna. Oh and wine, spiced rum and chocolate.View attachment 53666
Never had spiced rum and chocolate🍻😊

Climbing the wall stoped smoking Ten days ago on orders of my daughters who bluntly told me if I did not they were not going to speak to me. What a time to stop good thing is I’ve got no cigarettes won’t go and buy any and I’m not in close contact with any other smokers. Roughly 40 a day smoker £10 a packet £20 A day so I’ve been sticking £20 a day in a jar and saving it up for an adventure in the MH. Or I might feck of to Cuba and buy a big fat cigar.

32 years I’ve stopped daughter was the cause of it
B&h was my fag and castellated with a bevy

I stopped before managed it for 5 years then went to Cuba on holiday let the guard down with a few Rums ended up smoking more cigars than fags so went back on the fags to get off the cigars. So I know I can do it cold turkey the hard bit is when you have a drink so might give that a miss until I get the smoking under control 🤪

Reactions: 2cv
Where are you? Let’s be having you.
For a minute there, I thought Delia had joined the forum😚⚽

Yep Fags burn money !
Who am I to Criticise..I drink Beer and Rum an so Piss money
Hey ho !
Cuba has Old Cars and Salsa
Costa Rica has scenery and wildlife

Did not know it was bad there !
So Peru and Colombia are off limits ?
Nice rum in Barbados !

Best Rum ever Dominican Republic. They run the motorbikes on it had a hired peddle and pop and the guy I hired it from had a plastic container of this stuff he took a swig then preceded to put in the fuel tank offered me a swig I had a tiny drop and went blind for about 10 minutes . Fact Dominican Republic is the biggest rum producer in the world but they consume 85% themselves.

At home.

Trying to support our families by reading stories to the grandchildren over the net. Less than a perfect solution. 😕

Was down in Lockerbie getting the van through its MOT - passed Monday.
Left Tuesday to come back home but couldn't as the ferry to Rothesay was passenger only to Gourock due to the very strong winds.
Single vessel running meant I got the ferry at 11.05 and to my surprise i joined 2 other motorhomes waiting.
I was asked why i wanted to go on the ferry and had to show my residents travel card to be allowed on.
The other two motorhomes each had a large card stating key worker - travelling to work. Issued by Calmac.
Finally got home yesterday and I intend to stay here till this is over.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back