WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE NOW?

I should have sailed Monday,back 17th June,I would have been at Castletown,for pre TT, it looks like being perfect TT weather,I cannot get my head round what has happened.

Yes we’d have been heading down there to stay at the football club for the pre TT. Fantastic weather, last time we were there it was Very cold and wet. We too had planned to sail out on Monday and back about the 17th. Next year maybe.

We should have been leaving anytime now for a couple of months driving to Slovenia and back via Germany Austria Italy and Southern France.
We thought we might take in a bit of Croatia (Split) too!
Bugger........

Reminds me of the many times we farted round those hills on our little Belgian scooter from our barge as we travelled along the Canal des Vosges. Should have passed through there last month on our way to Italy....sigh!
Now that looks pleasant enough. What’s that then, a days drive from the ferry?
It may well be going on my “to do “ list.👍

A couple of hundred miles anywhere at the moment, before the van's wheels take root in the drive. Barnard Castle looks good..........
do you need glasses,i mean to say, what is good for one is is is, ok dont rub it in. ok pj.

Now that looks pleasant enough. What’s that then, a days drive from the ferry?
It may well be going on my “to do “ list.👍
I leave Zeebruggee at around 8am and arrive at Corceux in the Vosges at around 5pm. Sometimes I stop in Luxemburg for a night on my way down or back.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back