WHERE WOULD YOU PREFER A MEETING AT IN 2020

I'm trying to persuade OH it would be fun - so Lochore would be great but as I haven't been to any meets, I have no right to vote. But we are going to be at Moffat at Christmas (not at the meet) so maybe we could stop by and say hello?

BL, the above post is fake news, pic is off, the following yearly Frog October week, which incidentally Mr Laird, will we return to our usual end of October meet?

This year I felt like I missed a public holiday :giggle:

Ps, I'll take the credit for my creativity handy work.
End of Oct/nov and first week
I'm trying to persuade OH it would be fun - so Lochore would be great but as I haven't been to any meets, I have no right to vote. But we are going to be at Moffat at Christmas (not at the meet) so maybe we could stop by and say hello?
youarw a member which entitles you to your say in our and your community
to answer you it does look like a Lochore meet will be on the cards around March ?
be good t meet you at wherever the next one is

Last edited:
Providing on the dates, we would be up for Lochore meet, we're there quite often and love it, however the hard standing only takes about 18 Van's and the grass can get boggy, yes Runnach your not the only one getting towed of. There are only 6 hook-ups but water and waste facilities are good.

The guys who run the place came with a 4x4 jeep and pulled me out, to the rapturous applause from the rest of the Real Scottish campers when we did Rockore weekend.

Gordon
Forgive my tardiness in joining this conversation
I would very much like to come to any meeting in Scotland so my preference would be all of them.
Hopefully I shall be back in circulation mid Feb so looking forward to the first meet
Mike

Gordon
Forgive my tardiness in joining this conversation
I would very much like to come to any meeting in Scotland so my preference would be all of them.
Hopefully I shall be back in circulation mid Feb so looking forward to the first meet
Mike
No bother mike

I'm not too bothered about the venue Gordon it's the date that is more important, Easter would be awkward for us also some of the sites mentioned would be busy anyway

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back