Which club?

I’m a member of both I think they both have a range of great sites not so great sites and down right horrible sites but it’s what suits the individual and it’s great to have choice.
Us too. When one Club doesn't have a site in an area we want to go to the other one might. For us a decent shower after walking or cycling is essential (or at least desirable) and virtually all the Club sites have good facilities, we have found.

I am a member of both as well. Gives a much greater range of choice and have used both equally.

Reactions: 2cv
I belong to both which gives me more choice but if I had to ditch one it would be CaMC as I rarely use their sites because C&CC are just as good and work out a lot cheaper for me. (Old fogey's discounts, mid-week discounts, not having to pay for inclusive EHU in summer)
Plus I'm now a veteran member of C&CC so my annual membership is half the price.

We have cancelled our membership of the C&CC due to them leaving us abandoned in NZ last year at start of cover 19. We were on their package tour but had to find our own way home to UK.

We have been members of both but dropped the C&CC several years ago,although we did find their temporary sites to be good value.
We rarely use sites, but do enjoy magazine and get cheaper ferry crossings.
Try both and decide.

We have cancelled our membership of the C&CC due to them leaving us abandoned in NZ last year at start of cover 19. We were on their package tour but had to find our own way home to UK.
Dont blame you!

I belong to both which gives me more choice but if I had to ditch one it would be CaMC as I rarely use their sites because C&CC are just as good and work out a lot cheaper for me. (Old fogey's discounts, mid-week discounts, not having to pay for inclusive EHU in summer)
Plus I'm now a veteran member of C&CC so my annual membership is half the price.
How long is it to become a veteran member?

25 years membership and aged over 65 when I last checked. I shall qualify next year, assuming the goalposts aren’t moved.

Davy

25 years membership and aged over 65 when I last checked. I shall qualify next year, assuming the goalposts aren’t moved.

Davy
25 years membership and in receipt of the state retirement pension. The goalposts are moving.

after suffering jobsworths in their smart uniforms enforcing pointless rules to the letter, with undisguised relish, they can stuff their club (CMHC) where the sun don't shine!

Like was said earlier, depends which part of the country you are going to. In Scotland there are more CAMC sites & personally I find better sized pitches & better maintained. We used to be in both but was a waste of money, plus CCC pitches are smaller.

Like was said earlier, depends which part of the country you are going to. In Scotland there are more CAMC sites & personally I find better sized pitches & better maintained. We used to be in both but was a waste of money, plus CCC pitches are smaller.
I've found the opposite - CaMC sites seem to cram more units in and look more like car parks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back