Which European recovery provider do you recommend and why ?

wynpar

Free Member

Just coming to the end of our Fiat Assist warranty so now looking for the best European vehicle recovery providers.
I can see that some providers limit trips to 31 days which wouldn’t suit me and I would be looking for 90 days as a minimum.
Does anyone have any good experiences of motorhome recovery companies ?

Just coming to the end of our Fiat Assist warranty so now looking for the best European vehicle recovery providers.
I can see that some providers limit trips to 31 days which wouldn’t suit me and I would be looking for 90 days as a minimum.
Does anyone have any good experiences of motorhome recovery companies ?
Ours is with nationwide bank account up to 8metres & 7.5 tons and can’t see any trip limit looking at the ta&come, surprising!!!

Please read the small print!
I've seen policies that EXCLUDE islands, not much use for Scotland let alone further afield.
ALSO CHECK
Is the area you are going to covered? Yes I know all EU countries are for vehicle insurance but NOT NECESSARILY for breakdowns, I've seen Finland excluded, I wonder about Greece and other areas.

And don't expect any help if you haven't got a spare tyre.

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THE POLICY DOCUMENTS, you have a 14 day cooling off period to do this and get a full refund.

I've never used a recovery provider. I tend to rely on my own wits.

Now I'm getting older I'll have to think about it........ probably after the next trip...... or two. :)

I've never used a recovery provider. I tend to rely on my own wits.

Now I'm getting older I'll have to think about it........ probably after the next trip...... or two. :)
Good luck with that.
All I can say acquaintances of our spent of a month off the road sorting out a Fiat auto gearbox problem in Spain recently and that was with Fiat Assist recovery helping under warranty ... you pays your money( or in your case don’t ) and take your chance.

AIB provide breakdown insurance, but you might need to buy your motorhome insurance from them to get it.

I have had breakdown cover with them for about 5 years, and although I haven't needed to use it in Europe, when I needed it in the UK I found the service to be excellent.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back