Which Magazine online and posted

Pudsey Bear

Liz is thinking of taking the 50% offer which ends in two days.

She has asked me to find out if you get access to back issues online, and if they are downloadable or not.

Yes and Yes! Once you log on go into "My Account" and on the left hand side is a link to the "Archive" from which you can search for specifics. HTH.

A bit of further info;
DOWNLOADING ISSUES
When browsing the app, a Cloud Icon containing a down arrow is displayed in the top toolbar.

Tapping the download icon will prompt you to accept the download.

When browsing an issue, tapping the icon will serve a dialogue box asking if you would like to download the "collection". The collection is all the articles in the issue.

When a collection has been downloaded, the articles in that collection are stored on the device and do not need to be downloaded individually. This makes for a more pleasant reading experience and allows the content to be read offline. Although some elements in the HTML view of articles may require an internet connection to load.

To delete a downloaded collection from your device, browse into the collection and tap the download icon in the toolbar again. The state of the icon changes when the collection has been downloaded. Please note there is no top down way to manage downloading and deletion of downloaded content.

I think I understood that, I'll try to convert it into Liz speak as she's a bit of a luddite with puters despite spending most of the day on hers.

so if you download and arricle/s do they stay on the PC or are they time limited and vanish?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back