Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite , Thursday 23rd September , 5 Nights

Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite , Thursday 23rd September , 5 Nights
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club
Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff, sorry to say we are having to cancel. A Spanish walking friend of ours has unexpectedly decided to visit at the time of the rally. Dont want to upset them has they are travelling a long way to see us. Therefore, disappointed to miss out, but our loss will be someone else's gain. Hope you all have good time Dave

Hi Jeff, sorry to say we are having to cancel. A Spanish walking friend of ours has unexpectedly decided to visit at the time of the rally. Dont want to upset them has they are travelling a long way to see us. Therefore, disappointed to miss out, but our loss will be someone else's gain. Hope you all have good time Dave
Thanks for letting me know

Hi Jeff, notice we are No.1 on the grass list - do any of these have EHU? It would be very beneficial because I have to use a CPAP machine and would save having to run the engine during the day! Cheers.

Hi Jeff, notice we are No.1 on the grass list - do any of these have EHU? It would be very beneficial because I have to use a CPAP machine and would save having to run the engine during the day! Cheers.
I have put you down for EHU (y), It might help if you have got a long ehu lead or even 2 , just in case

Hi Jeff I have fitted an inverter now so we will not need EHU if you have someone else that requires one. Regards Chris

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back