Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite , Thursday 23rd September , 5 Nights

Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite , Thursday 23rd September , 5 Nights
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club
Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Very sorry about this Jeff but we will have to cancel. Roseann has an injured leg which is making walking painful and difficult. We'll get to one someday I know it.

Cheers

H

Very sorry about this Jeff but we will have to cancel. Roseann has an injured leg which is making walking painful and difficult. We'll get to one someday I know it.

Cheers

H
Not a problem and thanks for letting me know

Yes the building works are on the field at the other side, tbh there is only one machine doing some ground work so not as bad as we first thought

Hi Jeff,
does the good news apply to the folk on the reserve list.?

It's such a shame how this site is being developed for housing we've been coming for years to the beer festival in may .at first they had demolished the old hospital and every year since there are more houses built. due to covid we haven't been for a while so I'm sure it's going to be a shock how many are there now. on a plus at least the club house will be replaced with a new building and the camp site remains

Hi Jeff
We booked 5 nights with you
But we are having to leave on sunday so please could you amend the booking to 3 nights.
Many thanks and looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday

If you are going on the field then as things stand small firepits on legs are allowed, we have got a meeting with the developers on Thursday so be aware things could change, but I can't see it changing for this weekend

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back