Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 27th June until Tuesday 2nd Juiy 2024

Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 27th June until Tuesday 2nd Juiy 2024
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club,Campsite
Thursday, June 27, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, July 2, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We have a light at the end of the tunnel Jeff.
I have to ring the garage tomorrow at 2pm to make a decision about travelling down to Hillingdon to collect the van. I will either collect it tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning. Either way, we should be ok for Goosnargh 👍🤞
Good news Roger, sounds like you have had a bit of a nightmare. Safe travels and see you next week

The van is home now and running, but the bill has largely devastated our travel budget. We would like to give Goosnargh a miss this time, while we get back on our feet again. Sorry to muck you about again!

The van is home now and running, but the bill has largely devastated our travel budget. We would like to give Goosnargh a miss this time, while we get back on our feet again. Sorry to muck you about again!
No worries Roger, take care and see you soon (y)

Hi Jeff, Unfortunately we will have to give this one a miss, something has come up!
We hope everybody has a great time & we look forward to next year - hopefully.
Rapido9

Hi Jeff, do we have a cost for EHU yet? If so I can put it into the envelope ready for arrival! Cheers Doug and Diana

Hello Doug, 8 amp is £5 per day, safe journey and see you soon, 👍

Last edited:
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THIS MEET, THEN PLEASE USE THE HENRY LISTER WAY ENTRANCE AND NOT THE ONE I BETWEEN THE 2 STONE PILLARS

Hi Jeff, we are going to call in for one night ( tonight) on the way down from orkney if that is ok.
Dave & Deb

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THIS MEET, THEN PLEASE USE THE HENRY LISTER WAY ENTRANCE AND NOT THE ONE I BETWEEN THE 2 STONE PILLARS
Can you stick an X marks the correct entrance on a map as a first time at this meet I’m bound to get it wrong. 😂my satnav says Henry Lister Who.

Can you stick an X marks the correct entrance on a map as a first time at this meet I’m bound to get it wrong. 😂my satnav says Henry Lister Who.
Hello Anne, it is fairly straightforward, as you come into the village drive past the stags head pub on the right then the next road on the right is Henry lister way, drive to the bottom then left, will take you into the campsite 👍

Hi Jeff. Got probs with deflated tyre! Will try to arrive this evening if Hometyre can do the nec otherwise it will one night less and arriving tomorrow afternoon. Cheers Doug

Update.....got hungry and pulled into the Cholmondeley Arms on the A49. Huge car park and invited to park sideways on for ease of departure. Great selection of ales including 0% lagers and ciders. Food not cheap but huge portions of fresh cooked local produce. Barman was mates with the pig that supplied tonight's pulled pork!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back