Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 8th until Tuesday 13th June 2023

Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 8th until Tuesday 13th June 2023
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club,Campsite
Thursday, June 8, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff
I'm really sorry for all the messing around lately but will definitely be with you tomorrow. Fingers crossed life is returning to something approaching normal again! Can't wait to get there 🤗

Hi Jeff, my wife (Eileen) has only recently come out of hospital (8 months Preston RI, and 4 months Sue Ryder re-hab) and we would like to attend the meet but only for 1 night...is this possible? This would be our first use of the van since May 2022 when she suffered a stroke whilst on a rally at Bridlington.
regards
Allen & Eileen

Hi Jeff, my wife (Eileen) has only recently come out of hospital (8 months Preston RI, and 4 months Sue Ryder re-hab) and we would like to attend the meet but only for 1 night...is this possible? This would be our first use of the van since May 2022 when she suffered a stroke whilst on a rally at Bridlington.
regards
Allen & Eileen
Yes not a problem 👍

Bit hacked off at missing this but the van is in the workshop for a few days, MOT, steering leak, cam belt and tin worm remediation.

Hopefully get to one in the coming months. How's your liver keeping amongst it all?🤣

Cheers

H

Please someone tell me all building sites knock off early on Fridays and shut down for the weekend.

Left sunday pm. M6 not as bad as feared.

Thankyou to the organisers and stewards that has been a long hard shift you have put in, much appreciated by all.

Thankyou to everyone for their company. Hopefully see you all soon.

Paul and Helen.

A big thanks to Jeff and Lorraine for a great meet, friendly and fun.
The club was a definate plus with the music/ karaoke??? night and thanks to Doug for the quiz.
Now home for a couple of days to detox before the wedding in Poland.
Thanks once again.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back