Whittingham raffle info

The laird

Rally Organiser

Hi guys ,this year we are donating the money from the raffle to motorhomer .com as the defrib BATTERYS require renewing and they're around £500 ish per unit ,
I will be in The club to receive any donations you kind folk wish to make
my good lady swmbo as many know does arty farty craft stuff and is at present in the motion to do one off items which may be valuable in years to come when she is famous 😲I will be donating a bottle of alcohol.
we will be having the raffle Friday night so please dont be shy and buy some tickets ,You know where the money is going and it might be me or you who have to rely on one of these machines one day god forbid
so Good luck to you all
regards the laird

Update= my good lady has crafted a few wee gems for the raffle
2024 a5 size diary bound in a material
bottle of cheer in a crafted bag
10 metre rope led 12v remote operated interior lights
a few other trinkets
if possible if/when you are giving towards our raffle for replacement of defrib BATTERYS could it be possible to be in a bag for storage etc made easier
thank you in advance for any donations
buy a ticket or ten and be lucky

IF ANYONE WHO IS NOT ATTENDING THIS MEETING AND WOULD LIKE RAFFLE TICKETS TO CONTRIBUTE TO OUR DEFRIB FUND YOUCAN OBTAIN BY PM ME
I WILL GIVE YOU BANK DETAILS TO SEND YOUR MONEY
I WILL THEN DEPOSIT CASH INTO FUND
GET YOUR TICKETS PHOTO WITH YOUR INITIALS AND PROOF OF NUMBERS AND SEND TO YOU
THIS WAY YOU ARE IN THE RAFFLE AND ADD TO OUR MUCH NEEDED. FUNDS

Or you can send donations to my PayPal account and I will pass these on to Gordon or Admin.Don't forget to tick the friends and family box, NOT THE PAYING FOR GOODS OR SERVICES BOX. Thank you

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back