Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

Wills O Nats Meltham West Yorkshire March 15th - 19th 2019

I have booked another weekend at the Wills O Natts public house Holmfirth. The pub is very cosy and has a great food and drink menu . We can have up to 15 vans . There is water available but please only use what you are going to need .we will also have access to toilets during the pubs opening hours and a elsan point for those who need to empty their toilet cassette . This meet is free but you must at the very least have the Saturday evening meal .I will organise the sit down meal for Saturday night 19.00pm . The pub is also dog friendly . If you want to attend please put your name down on this thread . Thanks

For those of you who don't know, Holmfirth is were The Last Of The Sumer wine was filmed

Blackmoorfoot Road
Meltham
Holmfirth
HD9 5PS

Here is a link to the pub

Wills O' Nats – Country Pub and Dining Huddersfield

On Friday evening we ALL need to order our food for the Saturday Evening , so can you all please make sure your food is ordered . you can either see me or any member of staff in the pub and tell them you are with our group and ordering your food for Saturday night , the menu is on the bar in the pub. See you all Friday afternoon . Jeff & Lorraine

Last edited:
List of attendees

1 Jeffmossy
2 Molly3
3 The griffos
4 Ferenza
5 Yorkslass
6 Kimbowbill
7 Paulhelenwilco

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up Jeff. Could you put me down as a maybe please. Will try to find out for definite in next couple of days. Know this one fills up quickly so will keep my fingers crossed x

Hello geff havent seen you for a long time can you book me in at wills and gates this time and next thank you David meduck

Last edited:
Unfortunately we are going to pull out of this meet Jeff, we are going to be busy with the house most weekends now the house is approaching completion.
Have a great time.

Not a problem Ral
Hope all goes well with the house completion and you can move in soon . See you both as soon as you get out and about . jeff

Hi Jeff can you please cancel my appointment at wills and Matt's as I haven't felt verry well for the last couple of days I have every where I think I have manflew sport throat runny nose coughing sneezing in bed two days if I feel any better Saturday nite il cume in the car thanks jeff

jeff, as we haven,t been before, which approach is best? We are coming from the south.

Helen

I am not 100% sure as I am north , but I would come up the M1 and your sat nav should do the rest , I suspect you will pass Sheffield and then it will take you off then over the Pennines , the post code should take you straight to the pub . Hope this helps . See you Friday

On Friday evening we ALL need to order our food for the Saturday Evening , so can you all please make sure your food is ordered . you can either see me or any member of staff in the pub and tell them you are with our group and ordering your food for Saturday night ,the menu is on the bar in the pub. See you all Friday afternoon . Jeff & Lorraine

Last edited:
Hi Jeff can you please cancel my appointment at wills and Matt's as I haven't felt verry well for the last couple of days I have every where I think I have manflew sport throat runny nose coughing sneezing in bed two days if I feel any better Saturday nite il cume in the car thanks jeff
. Sorry you can't make it Dave .I know how much you were looking forward to it Bazz

I am not 100% sure as I am north , but I would come up the M1 and your sat nav should do the rest , I suspect you will pass Sheffield and then it will take you off then over the Pennines , the post code should take you straight to the pub . Hope this helps . See you Friday
Ok, was just worried about any narrow approach roads as I will be driving.

Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back