Friday, March 15, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, March 18, 2019 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jeff can you please cancel my appointment at wills and Matt's as I haven't felt verry well for the last couple of days I have every where I think I have manflew sport throat runny nose coughing sneezing in bed two days if I feel any better Saturday nite il cume in the car thanks jeff

I have cancelled your appointment Dave , hope you get better soon

jeff, as we haven,t been before, which approach is best? We are coming from the south.

Helen
If you are coming up the M1 leave at jct 37 your sat nav might ask you to leave at 35a then 36 just drive past them and take 37 and your sat nav will do the rest, or put in Honley as your destination and then once you have got to Honley centre then put in the post code for the wills o nats

Thanks for the meet everyone, good location and good company. Weather was a bit rough but can't have everything.

Stayed at the pub for lunch today and came out ready to set off to find the cab battery was flat. Green Flag were there in less than 15mins. Great service.

See you soon,

Paul Helen.

Thanks Jeff for organising another good weekend. Can't fight the weather but good company made up for it, and we did pretty well in the quiz.
Glad you got back on the road pretty quick Paul/Helen, time for a new battery?

Crap weather but the company made up for it, what a great bunch, really enjoy this little meet, still giggling at Christine's story , thanks Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back