Wills O Nats Christmas Fayre Menu ,December 2nd 2021

View attachment 61370

Please can ALL who are attending the Christmas Rally at Holmfirth in December please order your food selection BEFORE MONDAY 22nd NOVEMBER and I will need FULL PAYMENT £18.95 per person. before WEDNESDAY 24th November, if this is not done you will be taken OFF the list and your place given to someone else, sorry to be precise but this is the pubs instructions and part of our conditions of having the rally
View attachment 61371
Hi Jeff, food order as follows;
Soup
Stilton glazed mushrooms

Roast turkey dinner x 2

Xmas pud with brandy sauce
Dessert board.
We want to come for Thurs, Fri & Sat night as we have to go home on Sunday. If the new van isn't ready we'll come in the car just for the Xmas Dinner on the Saturday. I'll send £43.90 via your paypal now, but if I've got it wrong or it doesn't work please let me know. ( We're both technophobes). lknight & Meduck.

Hi Jeff, food order as follows;
Soup
Stilton glazed mushrooms

Roast turkey dinner x 2

Xmas pud with brandy sauce
Dessert board.
We want to come for Thurs, Fri & Sat night as we have to go home on Sunday. If the new van isn't ready we'll come in the car just for the Xmas Dinner on the Saturday. I'll send £43.90 via your paypal now, but if I've got it wrong or it doesn't work please let me know. ( We're both technophobes). lknight & Meduck.
Hello Linda
You have asked me to send you money on your PayPal request, you need to do it the other way and SEND me money. Jeff 💰👍

Here is my paypal link, please send it as friends and family and your username as reference . Thank you
Hi Jeff, I've messed up again, I've tried to send the money by Paypal but it's not having it (I don't have a Paypal account) . David does but he's tried it & it's not recognising your name. Is there another way I can pay you?
Terrible news about Christine, Baz's wife.
Linda

I know ! I cancelled it immediately though.
Hi Jeff, I've opened a PayPal account which should start tomorrow, so I'll try again to send you the money, but if there's another way to pay let me know. I don't want to get "shown the door" when we turn up ! Also we'll have to arrive on the 4th. December now as we've got something on on the 3rd. Sorry to mess you about.

View attachment 61370

Please can ALL who are attending the Christmas Rally at Holmfirth in December please order your food selection BEFORE MONDAY 22nd NOVEMBER and I will need FULL PAYMENT £18.95 per person. before WEDNESDAY 24th November, if this is not done you will be taken OFF the list and your place given to someone else, sorry to be precise but this is the pubs instructions and part of our conditions of having the rally
View attachment 61371
Hi Jeff, I think I've finally cracked it. I've sent £39.90, that's food & just the Saturday night site fee. Final answer.

Food Order

soup of the day x1
stilton glazed mushrooms x1

turkey dinner x2

christmas puddings x2
Thank you
The price is £37.90p , You can send the money by paypal, please tick friend and family box otherwise charges will be added, with your forum name as reference. Thanks. Jeff

Here is my paypal address

@FERENZA

Ferenza hasn’t made a dessert choice - Christmas pudding, dessert board or cheese board (£2.50 surcharge for cheese board.

@alwaysared

Alwaysared has put they’d like their steak plain, I’m assuming that means without the sauce? Would they like a Diane or peppercorn sauce instead?

@alwaysared

Alwaysared has put they’d like their steak plain, I’m assuming that means without the sauce? Would they like a Diane or peppercorn sauce instead?
Peppercorn steak would be nice, thank you (y)

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back