Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth ,HARD STANDING West Yorkshire ,25th - 28th January 2019

Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth ,HARD STANDING West Yorkshire ,25th - 28th January 2019
Posted by jeffmossy
Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth
Friday, January 25, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, January 28, 2019 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

Due to the huge success we have had at this pub I have arranged another meet at the Wills O Nats Pub in Meltham , Holmfirth , West Yorkshire , I have organised it for 25th - 28 January 2019 . The pub is very cosy and has 2 roaring log fires , so we will be nice and warm . We can have up to 16 vans and we will also be on the pubs top car park HARD STANDING . There is water available but please only use what you are going to need . This meet is free but you must at the very least have the Saturday evening meal and I will organise the sit down meal for Saturday night 19.00pm and Post the menu nearer the time . The pub is also dog friendly . If you want to attend please put your name down on this thread . Thanks

For those of you who don't know, Holmfirth is were The Last Of The Sumer wine was filmed

Blackmoorfoot Road
Meltham
Holmfirth
HD9 5PS

Here is a link to the pub

Wills O' Nats – Country Pub and Dining Huddersfield

Menus – Wills O' Nats

Parking Arrangements :-

Please note
When you arrive at the pub our group have been allocated the bottom car park , turn right when you turn into the pub and we are at the bottom on the left hand side . Please report to Yorkslass ( Sue ) on arrival and she will show you were to park , I have explained to Sue how we need to park so please respect her decision on were she ask you to park . I will be arriving later in the afternoon . Looks like we have a great bunch of Members attending and looking forward to a good weekend

Last edited:
The List

1. Jeffmossy Food ordered
  2. JohnDoris Food ordered
  3. Molly3 Food ordered
  4. Yorkslass Food orderer TBC
  5. Izwozral Food ordered
  6. earbymick Food ordered
  7. Exwindsurfer Food ordered
  8. The Griffos
  9. Kimbowbill Food ordered
  10. newfpark Food ordered
  11. Ferenza Food ordered
  12. Juliet Food ordered
  13. Slider Food ordered

Last edited:
Have fun, we shall be somewhere very, very cold then - north of the arctic circle in a cottage with a log burner

Can you put us down for this Jeff please

Put me down for this, and you’ll get your pound back. Last shakedown before Spain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back