Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth ,HARD STANDING West Yorkshire ,25th - 28th January 2019

Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth ,HARD STANDING West Yorkshire ,25th - 28th January 2019
Posted by jeffmossy
Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth
Friday, January 25, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, January 28, 2019 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear your not going to make it Sue we where looking forward to meeting you again.

Jeff andChris
Thanks Jeff and Chris, yes it would have been great to see you both and catch up its been awhile. Hope you are both well. Perhaps see you on the next one. X

Just got back , fog made it a slow journey. Have a good one everyone.

Attachments

• 20190125_174249.jpg
    20190125_174249.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 15
Glad you had a good meet Jeff and folks had a good time, just sorry I missed all the fun xx

Yes, shame you missed another good one Sue . Back here again at the end of June , I have just posted the details in the Rallies forum x

Back home after another relaxed and friendly meet. Great spot and company. Weather was a bit iffy but it is January and outweighed by the warm welcome.
Thanks again Jeff and Lorraine.

The small meet supremo struck again! Jeff & Lorraine did us proud as did the landlord, landlady and staff at this fantastic pub. Sorry, didn't get chance to say farewell to everyone, we were either out walking the dog when some of you left or we left early Monday morning whilst the remainers were tucked up in bed!
Thanks to Barry for his excellent advice regarding batteries.
Thanks to Peter for naming me 'The Kebab Thief' which was better than 'Emperor Ming'.:p:LOL:

Great meet again, excellent food and service from the staff, just can't fault this place, really enjoyed it. Thanks Jeff for taking the time to explain the heating, on it's way today hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back