Windbreakers

I had the 5 Pole Version bought.
But decided at the last minute (well last 2 days) to get the 7 Pole version from John Cross, as per the link below ...
Take your pick from normal to inflatable..........................:)

Peter

Received in time for going away despite Parcel Force managing to send it to the wrong depot initially (nothing to do with John Cross) (y)

Had the 5 Pole model at the back of my "camp" for the weekend to stop people walking through (I like to leave the sliding door open when setup) and the 7 Pole at the front for overnight covering the front of my pop-up gazebo for some extra security.

Windbreaks
by David, on Flickr

Very pleased with the quality of the kit and excellent service from John Cross Motorhomes to get me the second windbreak in time for my weekend away.

Reactions: Rec
I have these from Jormax a bit dear but I have had mine for over 5 years used in all sorts of weather packed away wet n muddy plenty of times and still look good and no stitching has moved so far. Think you can get higher/lower ones some half shade now as well so you get see through bit up top even a door panel one as well I think if ya wanna keep the dog or kids in check I guess might be worth a look.

Attachments

• IMG_2196.JPG
    IMG_2196.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    326.6 KB · Views: 6
If in doubt I always Google it:

Here's what I found...

Wind breaking: How-to tips: 9 - 12 are my 'Stay Safe' tips.
  1. Eat meals and snacks slowly and carefully. ...
  2. Stop chewing gum. ...
  3. Look out for food intolerances and allergies. ...
  4. Avoid tight-fitting clothes. ...
  5. Avoid or reduce intake of gas-producing foods. ...
  6. Give up smoking. ...
  7. Do more exercise. ...
  8. Drink plenty of fluids.
  9. If inescapably confined with a culprit open windows and doors
  10. If outside but in the company of a known offender remain upwind at all times.
  11. Never try and compete unrehearsed with an expert unless you have a change of clothes to hand. If it sounded 'wet' it probably was.
  12. Broach the subject early with any potential partner, getting 'blown out' after you've 'blown off' on your wedding night means you have left it fart too late to agree on the subject.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back