Wing mirrors.

runnach

I want to replace wing mirrors with a like for like, new to me mirrors will be powder coated white, plastic parts will have to hand paint white too. I have done a Google search without success, any member offer any pointers of where I may source mirrors?
Thanks in advance 🍻
IMG_4937.jpegIMG_4936.jpeg

Not sure why they are closed! But always able to get commercial parts here when I needed them,
They were in Scotland street glasgow

IMG_4450.png

I think you may struggle to find an exact replacement, but perhaps one with a similar sized attachment point, so I suggest a look at these RV type ones.

Not sure if they are available in the UK but a starting point.

Is it just the glass you need Terry? It sounds like you are stripping them down and renovating them yourself.

If so, juust do a search for replacement door mirror glass and you will find a few companies with a wide range of replacement mirror glass.

Not sure why they are closed! But always able to get commercial parts here when I needed them,
They were in Scotland street glasgow

View attachment 68630
I'm through Glasgow on Thursday, I'll check out they're address on Google maps, see if they are close to where I am going in Clydebank. Cheers.

Is it just the glass you need Terry? It sounds like you are stripping them down and renovating them yourself.

If so, juust do a search for replacement door mirror glass and you will find a few companies with a wide range of replacement mirror glass.
Hi Jim, was chatting to a german chap while parked at Berck-Sur-Mer who had same Arto and year, he did his own refurb, I want to do a simple swap over, old ones as in pics, off, refurb'd on, but it may not be as simple??

I think you may struggle to find an exact replacement, but perhaps one with a similar sized attachment point, so I suggest a look at these RV type ones.

Not sure if they are available in the UK but a starting point.
They look smart PB, I need to measure ctrs of what is currently installed, against a potential replacement buy. (y)

I don't know if your present ones are flat or curved glass if flat you could make an upgrade at the same time and maybe have an additional wide-angled mirror too

I just looked at the OP again and they look curved already.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back