Winter cover for Motorhome

Maggyj

Morning all, I am looking for some advice on purchasing a winter cover for my MoHo. It took me three day to get the top clean after being stood last winter and have no intentions of doing that again. I have seen these advertised but would rather take advice from someone who has tried and tested. I would need one that would have an access to the van while the cover is on . Any advice would be appreciated.

We had a quality 3 layer breathable waterproof cover.
It was like a flat cap so access was good.
We sold it on when we went
1 Fulltime on the summer
2 indoor secure storage in winter.
3 Solar

It was a bit of a pain to put on and remove but it did an excellent job and we left it on for maybe 5 months
Cost £70 but that was 10 years ago !

Hinderman do a variety of top and complete covers. I have a Hinderman cycle cover and to me it is well made.

Morning all, I am looking for some advice on purchasing a winter cover for my MoHo. It took me three day to get the top clean after being stood last winter and have no intentions of doing that again. I have seen these advertised but would rather take advice from someone who has tried and tested. I would need one that would have an access to the van while the cover is on . Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi I have an unused Protec cover to fit 6m Adria Twin Fiat van conversion, the cover is still in the box never fitted, Mrs H decided we needed another van and ended up with a 6.3m Auto trail

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back