Wish I'd got one earlier

wakk44

Wish I'd got one earlier

A phone screen protector that is.I've got a Samsung S8 smartphone which I've bought and using on a sim only contract.I dropped it onto a pavement from 2 feet high last week and have minor damage to the screen in one corner.It hasn't affected the phone at all and the damage isn't evident when in use i.e. it is not in view.You have to really look hard to see the damage in the corner.I haven't got accidental damage insurance and a new screen is around £250 fitted.:frown:.
I took it into our local repair shop today and the helpful bloke has fitted a screen protector for a tenner.The touchscreen seems to be just as sensitive with the cover fitted and works well.In his opinion it should prevent the crack from spreading and also prevent any further damage.I've also got one of these cases from Amazon..............
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 which is excellent.So for less than 20 quid I have got a phone with good all round protection.Just wish I'd fitted them both a bit sooner.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I change my phone I fit a screen protector from Ebay saves a lot of scratches and damage good idea.:Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Yep, first thing I do when I bring a new phone home is get on Ebay and order a screen protector and a case.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back