Yep, another newbie

urbanfox53

Hi all, great to be a part of such a useful site. We are an elderly couple who have yearned for a Moho for an eternity!, well we have finally got one after negotiating the mine field of expensive rubbish. We finally ended up with a Bessacarr E795 02 plate for a reasonable price, she is in good nick for her age and we have owned her for 12 mths, she has got bags of character, not been any great distance yet tho due to current circumstances, just local sites really, but looking fwd to better times ahead, take care all and stay safe.

2019-02-12 13.14.41-1.jpg

Paul & Lyn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome from County Durham 👋

Hi all, great to be a part of such a useful site. We are an elderly couple who have yearned for a Moho for an eternity!, well we have finally got one after negotiating the mine field of expensive rubbish. We finally ended up with a Bessacarr E795 02 plate for a reasonable price, she is in good nick for her age and we have owned her for 12 mths, she has got bags of character, not been any great distance yet tho due to current circumstances, just local sites really, but looking fwd to better times ahead, take care all and stay safe.

View attachment 55904

Paul & Lyn.
Welcome Paul & Lyn from another couple of silver hairs. :) We are sure you will love the site, people & all the friendly help they give. Cheers Derek & Hazel

Hello and welcome from N Ireland. I hope you have many great trips in your MoHo.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back