3d printing?

rugbyken

i’ve lost couple of little plastic spacers from my chair i’ve tried making them on my lathe from an old ebony walking stick not very successfully, wondering what it would cost to get a couple of each 3d printed if it’s possible either that or find a solid plastic rod that i could turn ?image.jpg

i’ve lost couple of little plastic spacers from my chair i’ve tried making them on my lathe from an old ebony walking stick not very successfully, wondering what it would cost to get a couple of each 3d printed if it’s possible either that or find a solid plastic rod that i could turn ?View attachment 70165
The Forum where people are alleged to have fun have an ex-M/Home Technician and his wife who will design and print replacement parts. Struggling to remember their name, '?& Chrissie'. Maybe David @wildebus can find their details [I can't because Jim banned me from posting for a terse response to someone who was extracting the yellow liquid from an incorrect technical standpoint] :rolleyes:

Steve

i’ve lost couple of little plastic spacers from my chair i’ve tried making them on my lathe from an old ebony walking stick not very successfully, wondering what it would cost to get a couple of each 3d printed if it’s possible either that or find a solid plastic rod that i could turn ?View attachment 70165
If you want a 3D printed version, you could maybe contact Steve - @St3v3 ? His son is a bit of a wiz at the 3D printing and made me an excellent mount for a control panel.

Steve, I am not very welcome at the unfunny factory either ....

If you want a 3D printed version, you could maybe contact Steve - @St3v3 ? His son is a bit of a wiz at the 3D printing and made me an excellent mount for a control panel.

Steve, I am not very welcome at the unfunny factory either ....
Good to know that I'm not alone, David! I asked Jim to close my account, but he merely reclassified me as a Free Member, albeit with no posting 'privileges'. The cynic in me says this is just to keep the numbers up on the Membership Register, because there are an awful lot of purported Free Members from my bried time on the Forum!

Steve

😂😂 Me too got banned for 6 months for telling one of their top swastika armband wearing high priests to go see the duck. Fair bit of snobbery and a type of snide underhand bullying. The Morelo bragfest. Still I have a few mates on there.

Am I the only one not banned from there then lol. Forums are the same as tv you know, if there is something you don’t like on them just skip on by 😂😂😂
The words of a wise man. Neil; unfortunately, I failed to be selected as one of the Magi for the school Xmas Play, but I did get the part of the sheep [and not the part that you can eat ...] :rolleyes:

I have the traits of a Libran [or I couldn't spell Librarian ..], and these were reinforced by my father who used to yell, 'The world is full of purveyors of bovine excrement [he used a shorter description]; don't let them get away with it' ... And the rest is history [and a banned Membership ...]. I'm too old to change, and am getting more cantankerous in my old age :rolleyes:

Steve

The words of a wise man. Neil; unfortunately, I failed to be selected as one of the Magi for the school Xmas Play, but I did get the part of the sheep [and not the part that you can eat ...] :rolleyes:

I have the traits of a Libran [or I couldn't spell Librarian ..], and these were reinforced by my father who used to yell, 'The world is full of purveyors of bovine excrement [he used a shorter description]; don't let them get away with it' ... And the rest is history [and a banned Membership ...]. I'm too old to change, and am getting more cantankerous in my old age :rolleyes:

Steve
You are never to old, it’s all in the mind and unrealistic expectations. At one time I could fall out with myself at the drop of a hat but as I have aged I have mellowed lol

Life is too short 😂😂

ironically wully that birstall place is just down the road i even went high school there but they only do lafuma spares mine are quest leisure and quest say they can’t get spares so obviously just importers, 🤞hopefully stevie can help!

😂😂 Me too got banned for 6 months for telling one of their top swastika armband wearing high priests to go see the duck. Fair bit of snobbery and a type of snide underhand bullying. The Morelo bragfest. Still I have a few mates on there.
You banned. How so? Especially when you are so softly spoken and a gentle easy going person.
I’m shocked 😤😤😳🤯

Try Acetal if not successful with the 3d printing.

Na I was band for having a sense of humour and able to know when people were joking.
I know that feeling.
I think it’s called, having a sense of humour bypass. There’s a lot of it about. Even on here. Very few, but enough to make it difficult to get a point out across.☹️

I know that feeling.
I think it’s called, having a sense of humour bypass. There’s a lot of it about. Even on here. Very few, but enough to make it difficult to get a point out across.☹️
It’s surprising really I am not banned everywhere as I am know to have the craic 😂😂😂😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back