3d printing?

I haven't been banned from there. Yet. 🤣

It's all right, but there are a lot of moany miserable feckers on there. Who don't like their views challenged...

Definitely some nice/knowledgeable people too 👍
But if you dare to disagree or question anything any of the God/Godesses there spout, you suffer the wrath of the MHF intelligentsia :eek:

I think when David Icke wrote about shape-shifting aliens, it was after he got banned from that place. Going by this drawing, maybe they are just over-compensating? ;)
800px-Reptilian_Human_Comparison.jpg

source

thanks steve i used to be a plumber as long as there near enough i can bodge them lol! to be fair they look great you’ll have to let me know whether i owe you beer tokens or pork pies lol

Take the pork pies !

I was banned from Jims DIY Moho site briefly, not usually much happening on there anyway.

thanks steve i used to be a plumber as long as there near enough i can bodge them lol! to be fair they look great you’ll have to let me know whether i owe you beer tokens or pork pies lol

If they work let me know and you can BACS the boy whatever you like. A quid will do, more would be nice. But let's make sure it works first lol. We can only print in PLA which I think will last a while in this instance. If not, Phil is getting a much better printer. We can forward the design file to him to print in a different material 👍

I don't think PLA will be strong enough, they look like the support bobbins for when the seat is unfolded to sit in and if I'm right they will be subject to the weight of a person and the twisting motions inherent in that type of chair.

Hope to be proved wrong though.

I don't think PLA will be strong enough, they look like the support bobbins for when the seat is unfolded to sit in and if I'm right they will be subject to the weight of a person and the twisting motions inherent in that type of chair.

Hope to be proved wrong though.
Are you calling Ken overweight ? 🙃

Certainly not, I'm almost 17st so I'd be on very shaky ground and I've not met the gentleman.

Now Trev, I Can call fat, and Barry.

They are cantilevered on an m4 (maybe 5) bolt. So definitely aren't carrying full weight.

They are cantilevered on an m4 (maybe 5) bolt. So definitely aren't carrying full weight.
I was working from the way mine is made and there is a quite a bit hanging off the fixings.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back