Cat's poo....

Thank you Ann, I don't know what cat nip seed is, but I'll find out. The thought of them staying and poo-ing in their own garden kind of appeals to me.

We don't really have fences here, but trees growing through 10ft laurel. It'll be a tripod ladder job.

I suppose I should have mentioned that it's only ever been needed as a short term solution, because if their sale goes through then they are off to live in Saintes, where their new French neighbours will benefit. 😈

Thank you Ann, I don't know what cat nip seed is, but I'll find out. The thought of them staying and poo-ing in their own garden kind of appeals to me.

We don't really have fences here, but trees growing through 10ft laurel. It'll be a tripod ladder job.

I suppose I should have mentioned that it's only ever been needed as a short term solution, because if their sale goes through then they are off to live in Saintes, where their new French neighbours will benefit. 😈
Cannabis for cats🤣🤣

Having googled it Ann, I now understand what you meant. 😱

The sight and sound of the motion detected water jet has solved everything for me. The soggy-moggies skulk on top of my compost heaps too scared to move further into the garden.

They'll obviously try again some time, but I'll have moved the device to somewhere else they least expect. Lots more soakings to come before they move to France. 🤭

Any way from this mth on all cats by law must be chipped, big fine if you dont, 28 days grace.
Let me guess: has the Government put into place any system and resources to make their laws enforceable?
I thought not. As usual.
Any Project Manager knows jolly well that if a contract changes in any way - or a law changes - then resources (people and money) need to be put in place. How many hand-held-phone-users get caught? And if a contractor does not perform their contract will be recinded. Yet apparently the Govt is STILL giving contracts to Fujitsu. They make Brownhills look like an upright, law abiding, competent company.
Who exactly is going round housing estates with a chip detector and a badge empowering them to fine the owners of chipless cats? In any case as they aren't chipped, who knows who the owner is. They may as well bring back dog licences.
What a load of carp. Yet more wasted Parliament time.

See if you can throw some cat nip seed over the fence or better still offer to plant some for the owners etc. The cats like it so much tgey won't want to leave home. 😆
Our cat is interested in Catnip for around 2 seconds and then walks away.
Tins of Carnation ... now you are talking .... if she worked out how to use the tin opener, she would be in like Flynn

Let me guess: has the Government put into place any system and resources to make their laws enforceable?
I thought not. As usual.
Any Project Manager knows jolly well that if a contract changes in any way - or a law changes - then resources (people and money) need to be put in place. How many hand-held-phone-users get caught? And if a contractor does not perform their contract will be recinded. Yet apparently the Govt is STILL giving contracts to Fujitsu. They make Brownhills look like an upright, law abiding, competent company.
Who exactly is going round housing estates with a chip detector and a badge empowering them to fine the owners of chipless cats? In any case as they aren't chipped, who knows who the owner is. They may as well bring back dog licences.
What a load of carp. Yet more wasted Parliament time.
Correct, many here if ever stopped by a dog warden for no 2 just walk away and say nothing as they have no powers and police wont come to the rescue, in fact one or two have had a kicking in housing estates, so from what i see they gave up.
Maybe better chipping the thugs and keeping an eye on there movements.

Back