Chat Room

Rugbyreddragon;n3155 said:
I have been away for a month and for a lot of the time was without internet so may have missed something! However, what is the reason d’etre for Motorhoming.com v Wildcamping.co.uk?

They are different sites that cover different aspects of motorhoming.

been a nice day here.....temp not too bad...still havent turned heating on yet.......bedroom windows still open.

Rugbyreddragon;n3155 said:
I have been away for a month and for a lot of the time was without internet so may have missed something! However, what is the reason d’etre for Motorhoming.com v Wildcamping.co.uk?

I don't think they are verses I. Think t hey compliment each other and are for different t goes of campers/Motorhomers and will rub along nicely side by side.

Campervanannie;n3162 said:
I don't think they are verses I. Think t hey compliment each other and are for different t goes of campers/Motorhomers and will rub along nicely side by side.
Well said and put Campervanannie,I could not put it better .

The laird;n3199 said:
Well said and put Campervanannie,I could not put it better .

You probably could as your spellcheck would have worked lol.

Campervanannie;n2883 said:
That's a bit strange as on my iPad mine shows up as a M on my homepage and wild camping shows up as a V what's that about is my iPad dyslexic.

That's about right, only you could have a dyslexic iPad. Made me laugh.

It would be much appreciated if someone could alert me when this thread reaches post number 999.

Many thanks,
Colin ???

Full Member;n3328 said:
It would be much appreciated if someone could alert me when this thread reaches post number 999.

Many thanks,
Colin ???

why do you want the alert

trixie88;n3330 said:

So that I can submit post 1000 and claim the £50 Amazon voucher kindly offered by Phil.
But please don't tell anyone lest they beat me to it.

Colin ???

trixie88;n3330 said:

I would imagine so he could win the 1000th post trixie haha omg how big are the emojis?? :Surprised_Face_Emojlol

I thought I would show willing and contribute post #71.

Colin :smile::Smiling_Face_with_T:smile:

Full Member;n3368 said:
I thought I would show willing and contribute post #71.

Colin :smile::Smiling_Face_with_T:smile:

Good try :rolleyes::Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Jeanette;n3361 said:
I would imagine so he could win the 1000th post trixie haha omg how big are the emojis?? :Surprised_Face_Emojlol

ah right i forgot about that........i was thinking about the prize draw for all posts..........thanks

Full Member;n3360 said:
So that I can submit post 1000 and claim the £50 Amazon voucher kindly offered by Phil.
But please don't tell anyone lest they beat me to it.

Colin ???

i shall give you a loud SHOUT when it gets to 990 that will give you ample time to get yer finger on the button...lol

trixie88;n3383 said:
i shall give you a loud SHOUT when it gets to 990 that will give you ample time to get yer finger on the button...lol

Thanks Trixie. I look forward to getting my finger on a button in due course. Now I'm off to make some hot cocky (sic).

Colin ???

Last edited:
Full Member;n3437 said:
Thanks Trixie. I look forward to getting my finger on a button in due course. Now I'm off to make some hot cocky (sic).

Colin ???

This early morning post is principally to demonstrate that I can make the graveyard set on more than one occasion Annie!

Colin ???

Last edited:
Full Member;n3437 said:

Colin ???

I'll have one too Colin as long as it's Cadburys mmmmmmmm though I do like a Horlicks on occasion too.

Full Member;n3440 said:
This early morning post is principally to demonstrate that I can make the graveyard set on more than one occasion Annie!

Colin ???

hence the whos aake thread it appears we have a lot of chat threads on hereat momnet

Full Member;n3440 said:

Colin ???

Well done Colin but if you keep this up you'll get bags under your eyes lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back