Coffee Lovers

CavityandLacey

I love good coffee but don’t want to deal with the mess after I have made a cup. It is easier on a site as you can wash the equipment out at the pot wash but when wild camping it is sometimes harder to get rid of the granules/powder without having to wash the machine/equipment in your onboard sink without allowing any of the gunk to go down your drain. So, my solution is coffee bags which are used in the same way as a tea bag - ideal. https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/301175089

Trotter

I love good coffee but don’t want to deal with the mess after I have made a cup. It is easier on a site as you can wash the equipment out at the pot wash but when wild camping it is sometimes harder to get rid of the granules/powder without having to wash the machine/equipment in your onboard sink without allowing any of the gunk to go down your drain. So, my solution is coffee bags which are used in the same way as a tea bag - ideal. https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/301175089
I've got a box of those as well, another Xmas gift. I'll try with an open mind.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:155)

Carrerasax, Exwindsurfer, Okta, witzend, Ian1950, ian and cath, linkshouse, Trotter, jason9876, Nosmo king, 2cv, mr brown, Winks, Lee, r4dent, debs, andyjanet, Haaamster, mistericeman, mendit, Wully, Tidewatcher, yorkslass, saxonborg, Caz, eurajohn, Northumborman, helen262, Biggarmac, chippythewiz, tapfitter, Campervanannie, katv, GeoffL, jagmanx, oppy, silverweed, Chrisb1701, alwaysared, highlandron, The laird, Alf, Matchlock, Val54, TissyD, clarkpeacock, tonybvi, Carrotts, Clunegapyears, Bouydog, mark61, Topmast, Linda, bobemmo29, Sharpie, Cie, Cocky, Telstar, Tribute11, Tezza33, TJBi, Edina, 76zedfour, Fiona68, Tin Robot, Escape2020, Silver Camper, Landyseverywhere, jackwlork, BOTCANU, Alan01704, Peisinoe, Chris356, Reiverlad, Adriandp, PB2020, HurricaneSmith, ozzy1955, Bigshug, Bobtaylor, trevskoda, Dell, steve strange, dalspa, Weefifer, robell, saxonrosie, Phase3begins, Silver sprinter, Webby, Philip Tomlinson, Jeanette, nosfunk, Campermark, Minisorella, Chip, Pugwash, Bardsley, Full Member, wfdTamar, Davegarlant, FERENZA, Shaun944t, Millie Master, jiwawa, vtwinner, teckguy, nabsim, CavityandLacey, royh28, coffeenut, Nitkn, Ardachaidh, skippy, BigNorm, Andyneale, Wilfee, Mark135, alun100, Veloman, Yorky, Yorkscol, Littlemush, Boatman7973, korky, Roy Laura, roadroamer, Neodafyd, Edward B, hdeagle, Undertaker, Funman, Chambersp1, PatB, Supermerc1, ton27, Lancaster-Cal, Drk, Forcesixwindy, Paulajc77, geordy paul, IscubaToo, Kduffingb, Martin P, Iandsm, dochiley, Beatrix, Monkeybrand, Jaypod, Lyonnesse, Georgieporgie, davidrtd, MrKenny, paulrichardson, Kidder,