Driving on the Continent - a useful summary/refresher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a third world country? We're getting there.
But, in the context of the Withdrawal Agreement, a 'Third Country' to fit the legal definitions ...

And, to my friend, and provider of very welcome chip butties at the Kelso Rally, @wildebus, the formal departure from the EU has taaken place, but the Withdrawal Agreement contains provisions that are yet to be enacted; and other provisions where the original Withdrawal Agreement calls for periodic Review/Renegotiaton between UK & EU, and that means that Brexit can never be regarded as 'Done' because the ink will never dry before the next Sector Review falls due

Keeps the Negotiators in a job ... :rolleyes:

Steve

and I really object to people condescendingly telling me to “get over” not being an EU citizen anymore - just one of many objections I have to the whole fiasco. But that’s all I will say on the matter.

and I really object to people condescendingly telling me to “get over” not being an EU citizen anymore - just one of many objections I have to the whole fiasco. But that’s all I will say on the matter.
And me. "Move on" they say, impossible when you're going backwards.

Too much talking about B to be honest, and it is upsetting for some, we're stuck with it until we're not if that ever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back