• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019

Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019
Posted by Biggarmac
Drum Estate, Danderhall, Edinburgh, EH16 4SL
Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Atlantic/Reykjavik)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Atlantic/Reykjavik

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

RAW

Sorry, need to pull out of this one....
Hope that does not inconvenience anyone ?
Thanks
Robert

paulhelenwilko

Many apologies we have to back out of this meet. (although our names never seem to have got on the list).
Hope to make at least one of the Scottish Meets.

Paul and Helen.

runnach

I intend to pop over for a visit, as venue is not far from home. I'll also bring along half dozen empty MIG welding wire spools, larges ones, 15kg's. They're handy for winding EHU cable around and keeps cable all neat and tidy. Anyone fancies one (free) first six names get first dibs!!

Barge1914

Oh it’s so frustrating. I’m sorry Gordon but we are going to have to back out of the rally. For the second time in a row we are going to have to cut short our Scottish trip for urgent dental appointment. Hope it doesn’t inconvenience you.

RAW

@The laird
Did you get my message on the thread from earlier ?

Sorry, need to pull out of this one....
Hope that does not inconvenience anyone ?
Thanks
Robert

Biggarmac

Rally Organiser

Hi RAW
See post 47 which you clicked like. Gordon won't answer as its not his meet. Sorry you can't come. Meg

Reactions: RAW

Biggarmac

Rally Organiser

Oh it’s so frustrating. I’m sorry Gordon but we are going to have to back out of the rally. For the second time in a row we are going to have to cut short our Scottish trip for urgent dental appointment. Hope it doesn’t inconvenience you.
Hi. Sorry you won't be able to come to the Drum. Hope your dental treatment goes ok.
Gordon is not doing this meet so it won't inconvenience him! Meg

Ian1950

Hi Meg. Sorry but we have to pull out of this meet. Still hope to make the Kelso meet.
Regards Ian&Ros

Cie

Hello Meg,
We’re new to all this and literally have realised we’re currently sitting in our Motorhome half a mile from this rally location! We wondered what the availability is like as I see you’ve had a few drop out - we thought if it’s possible it would be nice to hang around to get to meet some of you all and we’re enjoying being in this area. Can you please let us know if there are any places?
Thank you
Cecilia and Greg

Biggarmac

Rally Organiser

Hello Meg,
We’re new to all this and literally have realised we’re currently sitting in our Motorhome half a mile from this rally location! We wondered what the availability is like as I see you’ve had a few drop out - we thought if it’s possible it would be nice to hang around to get to meet some of you all and we’re enjoying being in this area. Can you please let us know if there are any places?
Thank you
Cecilia and Greg
Hi. There is loads of space in the field. Look forward to meeting you there. Meg