Until: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi can we go on reserve list please .thank you
Beacons 2 x nights Friday & Saturday. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, because I'm a techno thicko, will anyone at the meet be able to update my Garmin POI's for me?
Please
Peter

Hi Peter and Sue,
I cannot help with POIs because I think you need a computer to plug the Garmin into. I only use an iPad nowadays which doesn’t have any usb plugs.
If you can tell me which model of Garmin you are using, I may be able to update your Maps and Software for you, assuming that your Garmin has Bluetooth of course.
Will wait to hear from you.
Regards Rog.

Hi Peter and Sue,
I cannot help with POIs because I think you need a computer to plug the Garmin into. I only use an iPad nowadays which doesn’t have any usb plugs.
If you can tell me which model of Garmin you are using, I may be able to update your Maps and Software for you, assuming that your Garmin has Bluetooth of course.
Regards Rog.

We'll have a laptop with us if you need it.

Hi Peter and Sue,
Regards Rog.
Hi young Roger, sorry not to have responded sooner. Yes it is bluetooth, but at the moment I cannot tell you the model, but we are talking the camper models. I will have my laptop with us also an internetty thing too plus the relevant bits of wire. Sadly my friend who used to update it for me has, due to circumstances, to stop, but we did it via an internet link and had a natter too. Funky Phil has sorted me out too in the past but he's to busy these days for me to bother him, hence the plea.
So from a thicko
Ta
Peter

It sounds like I can bring your Garmin bang up to date with regard to the Maps and Software, but sadly I’m not tech enough to do the POIs.
Will have a look when we meet, stay safe.

It sounds like I can bring your Garmin bang up to date with regard to the Maps and Software, but sadly I’m not tech enough to do the POIs.
Will have a look when we meet, stay safe.
Ah, thanks Rog but the updates I can manage due to the lovely folks at Garmin telling me when they are available and I get them from Garmin express. It's just the stuff beyond out in the WC p o I world that I am at a loss to do

Last edited:
Hi Lee
Confirmation of my booking at last, yay! The family do is the weekend before so I'm free to come out to play. Looking forward to it :)
2 spuds please.

Can't see my last entry to let you know that we are not able to attend this meet now. Have a good time. Will watch for future rallies .

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Hello All,

I am sorry to say that I will have to bow out of this meet. Long story but it involves double booking myself and then forgetting to put the other one in my diary!!!!!
I hope that this notice is not too late for my place to be offered to someone on the reserve later.
Have a great meet.
Peter

• Thank You
Hi Lee sorry but we're also going to have to bow out too due to the unforseen
Have a great time
Ian

• Thank You
In fairness to others who are currently on the reserve list I think I should cancel now. Covid is going well in my household of 5 adults and some things I don't knowingly share.
So sorry to miss yet another meet. Have a great time

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back