New Year's Eve at Hereford (This is now full and we are not taking anymore bookings)

New Year's Eve at Hereford (This is now full and we are not taking anymore bookings)
Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, December 29, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, January 2, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
HI GUYS SORRY GOT TO CANCEL WIFE HAS A CHEST INFECTION NOT GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE COPD SEE YOU AT THE NEXT ONE HAVE A GREAT TIME HAPPY NEWYEAR
LOVE RAY JEAN

Hello, sorry we will not now be arriving until Friday. So just the three nights now, hope that’s ok as really looking forward to it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Hello, sorry we will not now be arriving until Friday. So just the three nights now, hope that’s ok as really looking forward to it.

That's not a problem, see you when you arrive.

I may have put this on the wrong post, but, my husband has had a really bad cold over Christmas, so we have decided not to join you all until tomorrow. Although he had such a bad night last night, that we might have to cancel totally. I hope not as I've sorted us out some fancy dress!!

Sorry to hear that your husband has been suffering with the nasty cold.

Let us know if you are coming or not.

Sorry to hear that your husband has been suffering with the nasty cold.

Let us know if you are coming or not.
thanks for the reply, and your concern. We have decided that it's best for us to cancel, as he just isn't feeling any better. In fact, he's snuggled in a blanket watching films, not his usual afternoon activity. We were so looking forward to our first rally, but hopefully, we'll make one next year. I hope you all have a great time, and please let me know how I pay whatever I owe. Best wishes for a happy new year, Liz

thanks for the reply, and your concern. We have decided that it's best for us to cancel, as he just isn't feeling any better. In fact, he's snuggled in a blanket watching films, not his usual afternoon activity. We were so looking forward to our first rally, but hopefully, we'll make one next year. I hope you all have a great time, and please let me know how I pay whatever I owe. Best wishes for a happy new year, Liz

Sorry you can't make it, Phil will be in contact about the money.
Happy New year and look forward to seeing you soon.

Happy New Year from one of those who couldn't come this year.
Hope both the party and the New Year bring you lots of life, love and laughter xx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back