New Year's Eve at Hereford (This is now full and we are not taking anymore bookings)

New Year's Eve at Hereford (This is now full and we are not taking anymore bookings)
Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, December 29, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, January 2, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
It's great to see all the wonderful pictures.
It was a fun night and thanks for all your lovely comments.
We've certainly made some great memories.
Thanks for coming and making such a great party.
👏👏👏👏👏

Would just like to say a BIG Thankyou from us three to Lee & family for making us so welcome & for this lovely New Years meet .It's Such a fantastic venue , food /staff was fab
We had a fantastic time .thankyou to everyone who helped us make some lovely happy memories for Amanda and us to treasure she had a fab time with old and new friends .

Sorry that we had to leave early and for having to run our engine fist thing on new year's Day, our batteries finally decided to die on us and wouldn't hold any charge at all 😢 couldn't have coped another night without heating & lights for Amanda .
Kind regards Kate Bill &Amanda x

Home today, thank you Lee it's been an all round great time, fabulous venue, great company, fireworks display was a bonus, I hope to meet everyone again soon, thanks to the girls who made the dining room look so perfect for the last feast of 2022.

IMG_20230101_000506_658.jpg

Help I have left my step behind at Hereford, can anyone save it for me please, I can pick it up from Hereford later if it can be left at the club, hope I'm not too late. Thanks. Due

• Sad
Reactions: Lee
Help I have left my step behind at Hereford, can anyone save it for me please, I can pick it up from Hereford later if it can be left at the club, hope I'm not too late. Thanks. Due
We have your step in our van. See message

Many thanks to Lee and co for making our new year so good. lovely venue staff and excellent food and service . as always lovely to meet up with our friends and make some new ones looking forward to the next one .
Our best wishes to everyone for a good 2023.
Jan & Mike.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Thank you Lee and Linda what a wonderful job you done over the new year party well organized and so much fun we had a fabulous time
Angela & Bruce

Home safe, unpacked and drained down. Just got to return the Moho to storage.

Enjoyed the new year celebrations. Thankyou to all that made it possible, and thankyou for your company.

Paul and Helen.

Thankyou to Lee, Linda and family for a very successful meet. We enjoyed catching up with you all. Couldn’t have brought the new year in with a better crowd. 🥳🥳🥳🎉

Thank you Lee and Linda and everyone that helped to make this happen. It was lovely and you did a marvellous job organising and decorating the venue. Thank you and Happy New Year. We are now at Stonehenge for a rest after burning the candle at both ends x

Thank you Lee and Linda and everyone that helped to make this happen. It was lovely and you did a marvellous job organising and decorating the venue. Thank you and Happy New Year. We are now at Stonehenge for a rest after burning the candle at both ends x
You'll be staying for about a wick then? :D

Steve

Just want to say a quick thank you to Lee and Linda, plus everyone else who made the New Year gathering happen and run so smoothly. It was our first meet up, you made us feel welcome and we met some lovely people. Won’t be so apprehensive next time. Thanks again
Hil and Simon

Thank you Lee, Linda, your family and friends who put effort into making our New Year Celebrations in Hereford very special.

Wishing you all the best of everything in 2023

Regards

Anne & Malc

Thanks Dave for being there on Thursday and helping with the parking. 👍

Not far from where I am then over near Pewsey, been a bit wet and windy on the drove huh? 😂😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back