Only a dog?

Caz

Only a dog? Just a dog? Run free, my Reggie boy, pain free now.
Not just a dog but travelling companion, walking & geocaching buddy, camping mate, bodyguard, best friend, comforter and partner in crime.

R.I.P. Reg Turver 28.11.07 - 09.07.21

20210614_100731.jpg

Only a true dog lover will know the pain this means,....

Sadly time will only mean that the pain felt gets easier to deal with... It doesn't go away.
Sadly those we love most are often those we get to spend the shortest time with....
Think of the happiest times (and the times where they transgressed with funny results)

And please please spend a second to think of all those 'Just dogs' that are in rescue homes looking for a spare sofa (bed, kitchen, bathroom, solarium, tropical house etc etc in the case of sighthound, whippety, Greyhound types)
Of their own.

Thoughts are with you all.....

We are so sorry for your loss of your best friend, we feel and understand your pain and loss. We lost our beautiful Molly 11 days ago and we are both truly heartbroken. We think constantly of the great adventures we shared and comfort ourselves with the knowledge that she continues those adventures with us by being in our hearts always ♥

Really sorry to hear your news.

It's the main reason why I don't keep dogs any more. It really hurts when they leave us.
cry.gif

Sn
Another top tip…

Don‘t use your dog as your avatar. We lost Spot (my avatar) nearly eight years ago and we have another dog now. But, still can‘t bring myself to change my avatar as it feels like a betrayal of Spot!
Snap. Lots mine last year but my avatar hasn't changed.

So sorry to hear about Reg, I know he will be missed.🤗

Last edited:
So sad Caz, our Roxxy has breathing problems, going blind and limps with arthritis, we are dreading the day coming but we know that the memories never go away, we still laugh at some of the things Pepper did (he is my avatar) like stealing the sausages that I was going to BBQ and running off with them, or Lucky going up to some young lads fishing and then stealing their sandwiches, Bob ran over to the next field to a football match and stole their ball, unfortunately they all steal your heart but they give you much more back

We lost little Meg three years ago.

In her 13th year, and shortly before she went downhill, I took a few video images of her belting across a sandy beach with a huge smile on her face.I still haven't been able to view them.

So I understand your loss too.

Thanks for all your lovely comments. I am feeling more positive today; it still comes as a shock even though you know it is inevitable.

I have lots of great memories and photos of our adventures together, he will never be forgotten.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back