PUY DU FOU.

Paul all you had to mention was the glorious fry up and i would have went for that alone Thanks for the advice. I’ll try and use it wisely 😁👍

You're welcome, Wully
I realised that you're not just here for the culture.
There's more to life than just that !.
If you do go home via Shildon..
Think of us poor exiles, while you're getting your laughing tackle round the Corned beef pie and black pudding breakfast.

Cheers Sam we headed there today for a couple of days. They have the biggest motorhome parking place I’ve ever seen room for hundreds of vans with great new services and EHU €13 a night. Still not booked anything for trip home yet. Send us your unspent euretts were running low.😁
The parking at Euro Disney, must have been over 100 vans parked up. Wasted journey though , environmental health had shut the place down as there were reports of a 4ft mouse running around the kitchens. 😉20230719_213740.jpg20230719_213650.jpg

The parking at Euro Disney, must have been over 100 vans parked up. Wasted journey though , environmental health had shut the place down as there were reports of a 4ft mouse running around the kitchens. 😉View attachment 68695View attachment 68696
Must have been Mickey, then; couldn't have been Minnie because she was having an affair. Micky's solicitor said in Court that Minnie was fecking Goofy ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

PUY DU FOU.
I thought this was #14 on the menu at the HOO FUN DUNG restaurant. I could never decide if it was better with fried rice or noodles.
Settled for chips.

PUY DU FOU.
I thought this was #14 on the menu at the HOO FUN DUNG restaurant. I could never decide if it was better with fried rice or noodles.
Settled for chips.

Just don't have the special sauce, or "Creme of sum yung gai" as they call it.

@Wully How was the park?

Thought you were more a pickled eel or pie and mash man Del.
HOT EELS, mash and liquor from Manze’s, Chaple Street market.
Closed, Tis no more.

Just don't have the special sauce, or "Creme of sum yung gai" as they call it.

@Wully How was the park?
It was amazing Steve different from an American style theme park no rollercoasters or that type of thing. A lot of walking and very busy the day that we arrived happened too coincide with the start of the French school holidays but seemingly it’s busy all the time.

I was told that PUY DU FOU. town has a big food festival and some times in a year , cheese wine and Mushrooms being the main thing I think any one been to this ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back