(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:00 PM
End: Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:00 PM

moonshadow

Rally Organiser

The venue has a bar anticipating better opening hours this time! It's a short walk from Rye Centre about 1/2 mile, full of pubs, cafés, independent stores and a large family owned supermarket which is not open Sundays.

BREAKING NEWS! Jeffmossy has offered to do a Karaoke/music evening in the bar at 20.00 on the Saturday of this meet

10am Friday Welcome for newbies, open to old and new members to make new people feel welcome! Outside the club bring your own coffee/tea I will supply cake

Here is a link with the history of Rye https://www.visit1066country.com/destinations/rye/history

There is a bus to Camber Sands, 3 miles away, bus stop a few minutes walk across the road from Rugby Club

Usual stuff:

Please state you arrival day and number of nights when booking

£11 per unit per night, you know the drill money in an envelope on arrival please with your forum name, reg number, no of nights and amount of money enclosed!

Water, elsan, general rubbish in a bag and recycling in a separate bin, marked, no bag. Another bin is for glass. Dogs must be on a lead, there are sheep in an adjacen field.

Gas BBQs only off the ground, no fires nor fire pits

STEWARD ON DUTY 10am-8pm, except Thurs 12-8pm, any arrivals outside of these hours please pm me to make arrangements

Last edited:
The List

1. Moonshadow
  2. Jeffmossy
  3. Trotter
  4. Meloc8
  5. Lee
  6. Marchie Thurs
  7. Silverbeard Thurs
  8. rugbyken Thurs
  9. Campervanannie
  10. RoaminRog Thurs
  11. Old Man Down. Thurs
  12. hayhiker Thurs
  13. alwaysared Thurs
  14. 4x4man Thurs
  15. RegnVal Thurs
  16. Double Beez Thurs
  17. PatnloreWatson Thurs
  18. Shonky Thurs
  19. DebDdeb56 Thurs
  20. Hymer Snobs Thurs
  21. Peter51 Thurs
  22. Otter 1959 Thurs
  23. gazzer01. Thurs
  24. SydnSue Thurs
  25. bmc Thurs
  26. SquirrelCook. Thurs
  27. Lemonfancy. Thurs
  28. Motorova. Thurs
  29. GMLS. Thurs
  30. Minisorella. Thurs
  31. rayphotoman. Thurs
  32. Nomad-Notmad Thurs
  33. BETTSY Thurs
  34. FIJIT Thurs
  35. Pisleyavondale Thurs
  36. ramblefrog 3 nights Fri
  37. Andy Donlon Thurs
  38. Mark 135 Thurs
  39. Geraldine Thurs
  40. Dromengro Thurs
  41. Cooperman. Thurs
  42. Chipvan. Thurs
  43. village. Thurs
  44. MotorhomeDiscoveries. Thurs
  45. Maci. Fri
  46. ChristineD Thurs
  47. Salvage1 Fri 4 nights
  48. lknight Thurs
  49. Calianbay Thurs all nights

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please, all nights [and I'll keep Elaine away from the coffee pot during the run up to the Rally! Got the Nurse clearance this morning, so almost 7 weeks for the skin to heal!] I'll be on the iced tea for the Summer!

Steve & Elaine
Great news!

Looks like we shall probably be on our way to Bavaria by then, so sadly not this time. However, just wanted to say it was a super rally this year and a great spot, well worth it.
We're also booked on the Bavaria Tour, so we'll have around 48 hours to hop across the water ...! But we have to drive down from the East Coast of Scotland, so having a couple of Rallies during which we can relax should be a good option [in theory ...] :ROFLMAO:. Since last September, I have enjoyed an unbroken run of having every one of my similar theories being proved wrong ... :oops:

The Marchies [sponsored by Kodak]

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:13)

Back