Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:00 PM
End: Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Yes please 5 nights. We are coming from Scotland and this will be our first rally so please be gentle :)
Us too, travelling from the sunny Kingdom of Fife, but we should have arrived for the preceding Strawberry Fields Rally in the New Forest.

Steve

Us too, which route you taking?
First stop probably at the Smallholding, near Congleton (£7 per night incl Elsan, fresh and Grey water and a mains toilet) Certified Location. Then overnight on the Hagley Bypass A491 between J3 and J4 of M5 (about 5 miles to M40 turn off, leaving M40 at J9 and then onto A34 and M27/271 in the direction of the Forest)

Steve

First stop probably at the Smallholding, near Congleton (£7 per night incl Elsan, fresh and Grey water and a mains toilet) Certified Location. Then overnight on the Hagley Bypass A491 between J3 and J4 of M5 (about 5 miles to M40 turn off, leaving M40 at J9 and then onto A34 and M27/271 in the direction of the Forest)

Steve
Thanks Steve that's interesting.

Sue we are aiming to get to Rye Thursday evening but if we get there very late it will be Friday morning early arrival same as last year . It’s a long way for us to travel after work Thursday , I hope the traffic will be kind to us

Sue we are aiming to get to Rye Thursday evening but if we get there very late it will be Friday morning early arrival same as last year . It’s a long way for us to travel after work Thursday , I hope the traffic will be kind to us
ok. Let me know when you know, officially we’re not on duty outside of 10:00-20:00 as we need some ‘down time’ too. Fingers crossed that the traffic is on your side

The venue has a bar anticipating better opening hours this time! It's a short walk from Rye Centre about 1/2 mile, full of pubs, cafés, independent stores and a large family owned supermarket which is not open Sundays.

BREAKING NEWS! Jeffmossy has offered to do a Karaoke/music evening in the bar at 20.00 on the Saturday of this meet

10am Friday Welcome for newbies, open to old and new members to make new people feel welcome! Outside the club bring your own coffee/tea I will supply cake

Here is a link with the history of Rye https://www.visit1066country.com/destinations/rye/history

There is a bus to Camber Sands, 3 miles away, bus stop a few minutes walk across the road from Rugby Club

Usual stuff:

Please state you arrival day and number of nights when booking

£11 per unit per night, you know the drill money in an envelope on arrival please with your forum name, reg number, no of nights and amount of money enclosed!

Water, elsan, general rubbish in a bag and recycling in a separate bin, marked, no bag. Another bin is for glass. Dogs must be on a lead, there are sheep in an adjacen field.

Gas BBQs only off the ground, no fires nor fire pits

STEWARD ON DUTY 10am-8pm, except Thurs 12-8pm, any arrivals outside of these hours please pm me to make arrangements
All 5 nights please if there's room.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:13)

Back